Ir al contenido principal

My Blog

 

    My Obligations

  • I have to pay my bills on time.
  • I have to go to work every day.
  • I have to take care of my children.
  • I have to clean the house regularly.
  • I have to attend meetings at work.
  • I have to follow the company's rules and regulations.
  • I have to study for my exams.
  • I have to take my medication as prescribed.
  • I have to show up for appointments on time.
  • I have to obey the laws and regulations of my country.
  • I have to report to my supervisor regularly.
  • I have to complete my assignments before the deadline.
  • I have to take care of my pets.
  • I have to maintain a healthy lifestyle by exercising regularly and eating well.
  • I have to be respectful towards others.
  • I have to follow the safety guidelines at work or in public places.
  • I have to treat others with kindness and empathy.
  • I have to be responsible for my actions.
  • I have to be punctual for my commitments.
  • I have to keep my promises.

Talk about what i can do

  • I can learn a new skill or hobby.
  • I can spend time with family and friends.
  • I can travel and explore new places.
  • I can volunteer for a cause you care about.
  • I can read a book or watch a movie.
  • I can listen to music or attend a concert.
  • I can exercise or play sports.
  • I can cook or bake a new recipe.
  • I can meditate or practice mindfulness.
  • I can take up a creative activity like painting or writing.
  • I can attend a class or workshop to learn something new.
  • I can go on a hike or a nature walk.
  • I can practice a new language or learn a musical instrument.
  • I can help someone in need or donate to a charity.
  • I can participate in a community event or festival.
  • I can try a new restaurant or cuisine.
  • I can take a break and relax by doing something you enjoy.
  • I can join a club or group based on your interests.
  • I can plan a trip or vacation.
  • I can attend a cultural or art event.

What i can´t do
  • I cannot break the law.
  • I cannot harm others or yourself.
  • I cannot discriminate against others based on their race, gender, religion, or any other factor.
  • I cannot steal or damage someone else's property.
  • I cannot cheat or plagiarize in academic or professional settings.
  • I cannot use someone else's identity or personal information without their consent.
  • I cannot harass or bully others.
  • I cannot use drugs or alcohol excessively.
  • I cannot violate the terms and conditions of a contract or agreement.
  • I cannot ignore or neglect your responsibilities.
  • I cannot make false claims or promises.
  • I cannot engage in unethical or immoral behavior.
  • I cannot invade someone's privacy.
  • I cannot ignore the safety regulations in the workplace or in public places.
  • I cannot discriminate against someone based on their sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other factor.
  • I cannot engage in any illegal or criminal activity.
  • I cannot lie or deceive others for personal gain.
  • I cannot use violence or aggression to resolve conflicts.
  • I cannot use someone else's intellectual property without their permission.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Style

  Bad Bunny is known for his unique and eye-catching style. He often wears brightly colored and oversized clothing, such as baggy hoodies, pants, and jackets. He also frequently accessorizes with chunky jewelry, including chains and rings. His hair is usually styled in a vibrant color, such as pink or green, and is often worn in a wild and spiky manner. He also frequently sports sunglasses and a face mask, which have become signature parts of his look. Overall, Bad Bunny's style is bold, playful, and unapologetic. He uses his fashion choices to express himself and push boundaries, often blurring the lines between traditionally masculine and feminine clothing.